Schools never seem to tire of giving children projects for the weekends or to be done during holidays. But then, when a child gets projects regularly, it can become quite daunting for the parents. They are constantly trying to come up with ideas and innovating forms of creating scrap books and charts- to keep the child interested and to make the project unique & special.
Off late, many of the schools are taking different approaches to getting the children to learn about families and loved ones. What they ask the child to do is
1. Collect pictures of family members- their parents, siblings, grand parents, uncles aunts or others who are part of the close circle.
2. Stick the photographs on a book or chart
3. Label them with the names of all those present in the photograph
Instead of simply pasting all the images on a sheet of paper and labelling, these days parents seek out interesting options to make the project more alive…
Snapfish has brought forth various options that one can choose from….
The most popular being the Notebooks.. There are 12 designs to choose from..
- 6.5″X8.75″ size with durable laminated cover
- Choose from lined or blank formats
- Includes space for personalized dedication
- Notebook 6.5″x8.75″-200pages;
- A4 Notebook-100pages
What do you need
– You have your child’s picture on the cover, or create a collage of pictures
– The pages can have different designs/patterns
– Choose colours that your child likes
–Add a personal touch to the pages
— Encourage your child to write a story or something about each of the members in the photograph
– And then, place the order and voila, the beautiful Notebook is ready to be submitted in school!! Not only is this different from the usual books, it is also easier to do and complete..
The benefits of using Snapfish’s product are-
No fear of whether the images would stick or not
You dont need hard copy of the photographs, just the ones that you have on the computer will do
And finally, you can play around with the images and graphics to create a customised Notebook for your child
In case you have any queries or issues, simply check out the extensive step by step guide on how to create a Notebook.
Not only are these Notebooks fun for a School project, but they also make for an ideal gift….